During safe re-opening, there might be some delays from our courier partners. Rare, but might still occur, so giving you a heads up and asking for your understanding.
Please note that Express Delivery is not available. However, if you required expedited delivery, drop us an email with your order number and we will gladly assist you. An expedited delivery fee apply.
We may use different couriers from time to time. They may include SingPost, NinjaVan, private drivers, etc. Please refer to their respective websites for updates in their delivery schedules and restrictions due to COVID-19.
An email confirmation will be sent to you to inform you of your order status. We will not be responsible should you fail to receive the email due to an incorrect email address provided by you. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the next working day*.
We offer free delivery via normal postage (without tracking) for orders above $50. For orders under $50, a small delivery fee apply. Delivery fee will be auto-tabulated at checkout. It may take up to 10 working days* (including processing time) for the package to reach you.
We also offer Express Package with tracking at a nominal fee of $7.00. It may take up to 5 working days* (including processing time) for the package to reach you. It is at our discretion to engage any of our logistics partners to fulfill the delivery of your order. You will receive an email notification with the tracking details when your order is picked up.
We are unable to deliver to the following locations:
- Changi Airport Transit Lounges
- Changi Airfreight Centre
- Jurong Island
- Jurong Port
- MINDEF COMCEN (Bukit Gombak Camp and Paya Lebar Airport)
- Offshore Islands
- PSA Terminals/Wharves
- P.O. Boxes
* working days excludes Monday, Saturday, Sunday, eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday
2. International Shipping
We also ship internationally. There are, however, restrictions on certain products and shipping to international destinations for these products are not be available. Shipping cost will be auto-calculated at checkout.
- Import Duties And Taxes
Orders that are shipped to destinations outside Singapore may be subject to import duties and/or taxes which are levied by the governments of these destination countries. Customs policies vary from country to country and we are unable to advise from the outset if customs duties and/or taxes apply and how much they may be. These charges are neither included in the prices of the products nor the handling and shipping fees quoted online. You are advised to contact your local customs office for more information about the prevailing import duties and taxes.
By confirming your order, you agree to comply with all the customs laws and regulations of the destination country’s government and to bear any additional charges for import duties and/or taxes for customs clearance. We will not be responsible for the payment of any import duties and taxes under any circumstances.We will not be liable for any refund, delivery delay and/or non-delivery of your order in the event that the product(s) which you have ordered is retained by third parties (e.g. shipping company) because you have not or refuse to pay the import duties and/or taxes which may be imposed by the government of the destination country.
3. Delay in Delivery and Non-Delivery
Rock Gifts & Book Centre will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of product(s) ordered in the event that:
- The address that you have specified in the mailing address form is incorrect, or you have changed your address without prior written notice to us. In the event that you have specified an incorrect address, and our efforts to contact you have failed, we reserve the right to dispose of any such packages and its contents at our discretion should they be returned to us. We will not be obliged to issue a refund to you or any other persons. A re-delivery fee is applicable should you like us to send to the correct address.
- the delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our agents and sub-contractors, including and not restricted to war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transportation infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, natural disaster, legislative constraint, strike, labour dispute or malicious damage involving employees.
- the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us.
Upon receipt of your order, if you discover any defect in the product(s) delivered to you, please inform us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any defective item must be returned within 30 days of receipt of order for a replacement or a refund (if stock is unavailable) at our sole discretion.
For international orders: The shipping charges incurred for the posting of replacement will be borne by customer.
Please note that returns for minor cosmetic defects or damages caused by your negligence will not be accepted. If you have received any incorrect items, please contact us before you return the item.
NO refund/returns for mp3 or any digital downloads. All sales are final.
5. Order Cancellation Policy
Order Cancellation can only be accepted on the basis that the customer contact our company within 24 hours after an online order has been sent to us. Please note we reserve the right to review any cancellation of order.
We will make every effort to accommodate changes to or cancellations of orders; do note that a cancellation admin fee of 5% of your order amount applies.