Faith For Finances
"My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19) God is not poverty-stricken, and He does not produce poverty-stricken children.
The Bible abounds with promises that God will open the windows of heaven, satisfy us, shower down blessing on us, provide for us, replenish us, and prosper us. Yet, despite all these powerful promises, Christians don't always know how to receive His provision. Now, from the inspirational writings of E. W. Kenyon and Don Gossett comes a book to help you excellently receive all that God has for you by daring to stand on the promises for financial blessing and success found in God's Word.
You will understand...
- How to stop worrying about finances
- How to get a better job
- How to become a joyful giver
- How to pray and get results
- How confession leads to possession
- How God can work miracles in your life
- When you were born again, you were not born to be defeated. You were born to be a conqueror. Declare the truth of Romans 8:37: "I am more than a conqueror through Christ!" Think victory, not defeat. Speak triumphant words, not words of failure. Act like a conqueror, for in Christ, you are!