Growing Kids with Character
In Growing Kids with Character, Hettie Brittz helps you identify your child’ s natural bent and how that affects your parenting journey. Hettie’s famous tree metaphors show ways to let kids excel at being who they naturally are. Learn how to:
- Cultivate your child’s unique way of encountering, following, and worshipping God
- Disciple and discipline based on your child’s very own blueprint
- Recognize your child’s strongest characteristics and apply that knowledge to everyday life
- Speak your child’s unique dialect (or “tree language”) to foster effective communication
- Help your child recognize and celebrate God’s individualized design for others
Discover how to use kids’ God-given personalities to guide them on their spiritual journeys and firmly establish their identity and purpose in Christ. Find the joy of parenting by a child’s natural bent and God’s supernatural wisdom!
Plus! Your paperback copy of Growing Kids with Character gives you access to an unlimited number of discounted online profile assessments for all of your children!