Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind & Soul
Overcome that out-of-control schedule, overstuffed closet, and undernourished soul! In Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind, and Soul, Ruth Soukup encourages you to take your life back from all the "stuff" that weighs it down. Her personal stories and practical action plans will inspire and empower you to declutter your home, mind, and soul in order to become your true self in Christ.
In this book, together we will:
- Create a comprehensive vision for our homes, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids' influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, and instead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next.
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
- Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
- Begin to cultivate our real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh us down.