An email confirmation will be sent to you to inform you of your order status. We will not be responsible should you fail to receive the email due to an incorrect email address provided by you. Orders received after 2pm will be processed the next working day*.
1. Local Delivery
We offer free standard delivery for orders above $60. For orders under $60, a small delivery fee apply. Delivery fee will be auto-tabulated at checkout. It may take up to 5 working days* for the package to reach you.
We are unable to deliver to the following locations:
- Changi Airport Transit Lounges
- Changi Airfreight Centre
- Jurong Island
- Jurong Port
- MINDEF COMCEN (Bukit Gombak Camp and Paya Lebar Airport)
- Offshore Islands
- PSA Terminals/Wharves
- P.O. Boxes
*working days excludes Saturday, Sunday, eve of Public Holiday and Public Holiday
2. International Shipping
We also ship internationally. There are, however, restrictions on certain products and shipping to international destinations for these products are not be available. Shipping cost will be auto-calculated at checkout.
Import Duties And Taxes
Orders that are shipped to destinations outside Singapore may be subject to import duties and/or taxes which are levied by the governments of these destination countries. Customs policies vary from country to country and we are unable to advise from the outset if customs duties and/or taxes apply and how much they may be. These charges are neither included in the prices of the products nor the handling and shipping fees quoted online. You are advised to contact your local customs office for more information about the prevailing import duties and taxes.
By confirming your order, you agree to comply with all the customs laws and regulations of the destination country’s government and to bear any additional charges for import duties and/or taxes for customs clearance. We will not be responsible for the payment of any import duties and taxes under any circumstances.
We will not be liable for any refund, delivery delay and/or non-delivery of your order in the event that the product(s) which you have ordered is retained by third parties (e.g. shipping company) because you have not or refuse to pay the import duties and/or taxes which may be imposed by the government of the destination country.
3. Delay in Delivery and Non-Delivery
Rock Gifts & Book Centre will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of product(s) ordered in the event that:
- The address that you have specified in the mailing address form is incorrect, or you have changed your address without prior written notice to us. In the event that you have specified an incorrect address, and our efforts to contact you have failed, we reserve the right to dispose of any such packages and its contents at our discretion should they be returned to us. We will not be obliged to issue a refund to you or any other persons. A re-delivery fee is applicable should you like us to send to the correct address.
- the delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our agents and sub-contractors, including and not restricted to war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transportation infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, natural disaster, legislative constraint, strike, labour dispute or malicious damage involving employees.
- the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us.