Pray With Me: Help Your Children Engage in Authentic and Powerful Prayer
This grace-filled, practical book on praying with your kids empowers you to teach children how they can develop a personal relationship with God through prayer.
As parents, our deep longing is for our children to not just know about Jesus but to love Him. In Pray with Me, parent and ministry leader Erica Renaud shows us how inviting kids into the joy of intentional prayer—on their level—nurtures authentic relationship with God that can last a lifetime.
Through relatable stories, biblical insight, and practical tips for involving the whole family in prayer, Erica equips us to:
- Overcome the challenges of praying with kids by learning how to engage their hearts.
- Encourage prayer in response to everyday joys and struggles.
- Get creative about when, how, and what to pray.
- Express the theology of prayer in age-appropriate language, for preschoolers to tweens.
- Let go of the insecurity that keeps us from praying with our kids.
As our children grow spiritually, we can too—and together, love Jesus more every day.